Solar Street Lighting
Solar LED Lighting
The Solar Street Lighting System is a cost-effective, one-of-a-kind piece of equipment designed to provide lighting requirements for all the streets alone. Using a solar panel, a high quality battery and the most efficient LED lamps (no power input required), this product is environmentally friendly and can be used anywhere at the same time.
Regardless of the weather conditions, solar street lamps, along with an electronic controller, provide the maximum lamp brightness required on the unit and automatically regulate it. Like other products, solar street lamps are designed with long life and reliability in mind.
Key Features of LED Street Lighting
Solar Panel: Electricity production capacity is over 25 years with 5 year guarantee.
LED Light: CREE LEDs provide super light with little power, require simple thermal management, work up to 50.00 hours with 2 year warranty. LED high-pressure sodium light’s watt value is equivalent to half watt power.
Controller: Typical working life is 8 years with twilight from daylight to first light or with on / off time work and 2 year warranty.
Pole: It lasts up to 25 years.
Battery: 2 years warranty.
- No line voltage, excavation or measurement
- No external power
- Replacement battery for rainy or cloudy days
- Distributed light and power – no single point of failure for enhanced security
- Easy, fast installation with connection plugs (less than 1 hour)
- No scheduled maintenance up to 5 years
- There is no cost of concrete, asphalt and landscaping
- There is no cost of transformer and meter added for electric service
- No monthly electricity bills
- Controlled charge extends battery life
- Long lasting electric capacity with over 25 years PV modules
- Environment friendly – 100% supported by sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption, remove pollution
- Self-contained solution – On / off, automatic daylight detection or preset time adjustment, no running and maintenance costs
- It is a better light source – the LED lamps come out without the cold white light flicker and the higher brightness feature than the sodium lamps
- Safe 12 volt / 24 volt circuit, no risk of electric shock